Alltrendyblog | Although, if you want to export Mailbox to multiple PST files? Then, be with this article to know the easiest & quickest way for exporting single or multiple mailboxes into PST files. As we all know, a PST file is a personal storage table, which is a file format Microsoft programs use to store items like Calendar events, Contacts, and email messages. The PST files are stored within popular Microsoft software like Microsoft Exchange Client, Windows Messaging, and Microsoft Outlook.
Hence, there are many users who are seeking to know an instant solution for their issues. But, also they try manual solutions and cannot find any idea to complete their task of exporting mailbox to multiple PST files.
So, today here we will discuss the same problems too easily converting mailbox into multiple PST formats without facing any trouble. Where tech and non-tech users use it safely.
Let us begin the process one by one:-
Techniques For Exporting Multiple PST Files
“As again and again, a question arises why users cannot find any idea to export Mailbox to multiple PST files? But, now don’t need to worry today in this post you will get an answer for your issue of exporting multiple PST files without losing any data files.”
So, there are two methods to make your task easy & simple. Use manual as well as automated methods to transfer mailboxes into PST formats.
Let us know one by one about these two methods:-
Exchange Mailbox Export – Manual Method
These are manual steps to export multiple mailboxes into PST files. Can manually it is possible. So, to know, follow the below steps for the same.
- Firstly, open Outlook and go to the File menu.
- Now, Click on Open & Export and then on the Import/Export option
- Choose the second option of “Export to a file” and click “Next”
- Select the Outlook Data File (.pst) and click next
- After that, select the Folder that has to be exported in the new Outlook PST
- Use the provided filter option as per the requirements
- You can also go for the More Choice and Advanced. Then, click OK
- Browse the location for the desired PST file and click Finish
- Finally, clicking Finish, the exportation will start.
This is how you can export the exchange mailbox to PST, but, still, users do not get any suitable solution for this task. In the next section, we have manual limitations also. But, before knowing about the instant solution. Let’s take a look at its limitations:-
Why do Users Not Prefer the Manual Method? – Limitations
- The manual method doesn’t guarantee accurate and perfect exportation, and chances of data loss.
- Also, there is no option to resume the interrupted process.
- It cannot split the resultant PST file if you have a large number of data sizes.
- Manually exchanging export mailboxes to PST is a lengthy and time-consuming process and requires technical skills to perform the task.
- One cannot export multiple mailbox data at a time.
- Therefore, it doesn’t permit us to choose multiple folders as per the choice.
- This method doesn’t assure you to maintain the data hierarchy; chances of data alteration.
So, these are some reasons why professionals don’t prefer manual methods to export mailboxes to multiple PST file formats.
We just suggest you use our perfect and professional export Exchange database to PST, automated software is also available. Let us know about the same!
Export Multiple Mailbox to PST Format – Automated Solution
If you want to do multiple conversions then, it is not possible by the manual method. Because it has its own limitations and needs technical skills to perform. So try Export Outlook PST Files to Multiple Formats Software for any easy & quick process.
This utility can export both types of Outlook PST files; ANSI & UNICODE. It also provides nine options of file formats: MSG, EML, HTML, MBOX, EMLX, CSV, MHT, TXT, ICS, DOC, and PDF formats. However, the software supports all the Outlook versions of Windows 11 and Mac OS X.
After knowing about the tool you can easily perform the task without facing any hassle. Following are the working steps of the tool. Let us start the process for it and select which one is perfect for us.
Working Process Explained
Follow the below steps to fulfill all your requirements related to your problems without facing any trouble. Using automated software to complete this task easily:-
1. Download and install the software on your Windows machine
2. Select the PST file by clicking on the “Add File” button
3. Then, the software starts loading to complete the PST file and generates a Preview of the emails in it.
Click on the “Normal Mail View” tab to preview the email body
4. After that, click on the “Browse” button to select the final destination for the exported TXT files
5. Finally, click on the “Export button” once the processing is done to save attachments from multiple Outlook emails.
In this blog, we have discussed how to export a mailbox to multiple PST files? Use manual methods as well as automated solutions to easily overcome these problems. The manual method is a complex, tricky, and time-consuming process. Because it performs this user has technical knowledge. But don’t need to worry you can easily use our automated solution which is safe & secure for both technical & non-technical users. It is also capable of exporting multiple mailboxes into PST files without losing any data files in it. Now, it’s up to you which one you choose for the same.