Do you also sometimes get annoyed because of incurring different technical issues in QuickBooks? Along with its amazing features, the application also triggers errors while installing, uninstalling, updating, or operating it. In this blog, we are going to discuss the QuickBooks error 1327, which is primarily an installation issue. The following warning message arises: “The drive [X:] is valid”. Thus, to avoid any further hassle, let us acquire some relevant knowledge about the problem. The article focuses on the causes as well as a few troubleshooting methods. So go ahead and read it all the way through..
Is QuickBooks installation error 1327 troubling you repeatedly? No worries! Seek immediate help from our technical experts’ team by dialing our Toll-Free Number. One of our members will guide you throughout till you successfully install the QuickBooks Desktop on your system.
Why Do I Come Across the Installation Error Message 1327 in the QuickBooks Application?
Sometimes, it gets difficult to comprehend the reasons that trigger the error. Due to this, you eventually cannot find a proper way to deal with the problem. So, to make it easy for you, below are some of the causes of the issue that are most likely to come up. Go through each one of them briefly-
- There might be some unexpected glitch with the current Windows user because of which the installation of QuickBooks gets affected.
- One of the other reasons for incurring the issue might be the damaged Microsoft .NET Framework.
- If the Windows Registry settings are not accurate, the chances of encountering such an issue increase.
- You can also face the problem if your computer has some internal damage.
By now, you must have understood the factors because of which the error 1327 appears on your screen. Now, let us proceed further and learn different ways to tackle the issue.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6000 83
Which Debugging Methods Can Help Me Get Rid of the QuickBooks Desktop Error Code 1327?
Have you constantly searched for ways that would eliminate the issue completely but found it challenging to do so? Well, your search for solutions ends here! We have provided four methods in this section of the blog that will fix the problem quickly. Take a look and go through all the steps precisely-
SOLUTION 1: Fix the Glitch By Creating a New Windows User
- You are required to move to the ‘Start’ section of the Windows desktop in the first step.
- Click on it and then go to the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Next, tap on the ‘Accounts’ and then opt for ‘Select family and other people’.
- In the following step, you must choose the ‘Add someone else to this PC’ option.
- Now, go ahead by performing the next steps.
- Type in the name, new password, and password hint.
- In order to complete the process, opt for the ‘Next’ button.
SOLUTION 2: Fix the Damaged Microsoft .NET Framework to Remove the Issue
In QuickBooks, the Microsoft component, .NET Framework, is responsible for running the web-based apps. So, you might get interrupted if it gets damaged. Check out the below-mentioned steps to repair the same.
- Before starting the procedure, you must make sure to end every application that is running on your computer.
- After that, go to the Windows ‘Start’ menu to access the Control Panel.
- Tap on the ‘Programs and Features’ option in the further window.
- Next, opt for ‘Uninstall a Program’ and then ‘Turn Windows features on or off’.
- When you see the list, look for .NET Framework.
- Next, you must verify if the .NET Framework 4.5 checkbox has been enabled or not.
- If it is not selected, mark the checkbox, tap on the ‘OK’ button and reboot the computer device.
- If you see that the checkbox has already been turned on, hit the box to enable it.
- To confirm the action, hit the ‘OK’ button.
- Now, relaunch your system and then select the .NET Framework checkbox to enable it.
SOLUTION 3: Update the Configuration of the Windows Registry
- Ensure to back up the Windows Registry and then move on to the next steps.
- Access the Run command box by pressing the ‘Windows + R’ keys.
- Type in ‘Regedit’ in the text box and then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Once you are redirected to the Registry Editor screen, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ Software\ Microsoft\ Current Version\ Explorer\ Shell Folders.
- In the next step, check for the entries that connect to the drive letter given in the error message.
- Remove the current drive letter and instead add C:\.
- After saving the new changes, you are required to reboot your computer system.
- Further, complete the update process and then follow these same instructions to revert the changes.
SOLUTION 4: Troubleshoot the Error by Removing the Network Drive
- Begin the method by hitting the Windows ‘Start’ button.
- Tap on ‘Programs’ and when you see the list of applications, opt for ‘Windows Explorer’.
- Further, shift to the ‘Tools’ tab and click on the ‘Disconnect Network Drive’ option.
- To confirm the change, press the ‘OK’ button.
- Move back to the ‘Tools’ section to hit the ‘Map Network Drive’ option.
- Now, you are required to remove the checkmark from the ‘Shell File’ option and enter the right path.
- Save the changes, and click ‘OK’.
- In the last step, start your computer again to perform the process of QuickBooks Desktop re-installation.
With this final solution, we would like to end the article here. After going through the whole content, we suppose that you must have gained relevant knowledge about the QuickBooks error 1327 appropriately. Although the fixing methods we have explained here are completed, tried, and tested by our QuickBooks experts, there is a possibility that you might face some other technical faults while performing these methods. Therefore, you must make sure to follow each instruction carefully. Apart from this, if you face any other issue related to the same error, or require any additional assistance from our professionals, give us a call at the Toll-Free Number. Our team will stay in touch with and guide you the entire time.
You may read also : QuickBooks Direct Deposit