Cleaning the house is a tedious job, especially if it has not been done for a long time. However, this task should not be neglected, as it not only makes the house look dirty and dingy but also endangers the health of the family members, especially the children.
Many homeowners take it upon themselves to clean their homes. This is a good habit, but not everyone can do it because household chores and work commitments take up most of their time. In this case, hiring a professional cleaning service in Redfern is definitely the best option. With their training and experience in various residential and commercial environments, they will offer you the best value for money. Hiring a professional cleaning service has many benefits, which we have listed below.
When you hire a professional cleaner, you enter into a contract with them. The contract, which applies to most cleaning services, stipulates that the hired cleaners will visit your home regularly to clean it. This way, your apartment will always remain clean and you won’t have to rush home to clean every time your family or friends call.
One of the reasons for inefficient cleaning is the lack of proper tools and equipment when we clean our own home. A regular vacuum cleaner is sometimes the only cleaning tool we have. However, vacuum cleaners are not infallible: a few tiny particles can escape from the dust bag. Those used by professional cleaners meet industry standards and include vacuums with multiple filters and parts that penetrate the crevices for a thorough cleaning. This gives you the best results in terms of cleaning efficiency.
Training, expertise, and experience
With these three features, you can enjoy a high level of cleaning. Residential and commercial cleaning professionals undergo extensive training before being hired. They are trained in various cleaning procedures and the use of a variety of equipment and chemicals. In addition, their experience in different environments allows them to develop customized cleaning services that meet the specific needs of each client. In addition, they typically work as a team and complete an efficient job in a very short time frame.
A happier and healthier house
Professional cleaning services provide a thorough cleaning. They not only dust and sweep in high traffic areas, but also vacuum and disinfect surfaces. This removes dust, dirt, pollen, dander, and pathogenic bacteria and viruses. And if there are pets in the home, the likelihood of allergens entering the home increases. Using deep cleaning techniques and heavy equipment, professional cleaning services can remove the smallest particles for a happier, healthier home.
Hiring a professional cleaning service is a great solution to keeping your home clean at all times. By outsourcing this task, you’ll also have more time for yourself!
How do commercial cleaning services differ from those for private homes?
The main difference between commercial cleaning and residential cleaning is that some companies work in office buildings and commercial properties, while others work in a private house.
Many of these services clean homes after new construction. They clean all the windows, remove the trash and make the homes ready for occupancy.
Let’s look at commercial and residential cleaning services:
Commercial Cleaning Services
– Generally cleaned when the business is closed to visitors.
– Sweep all tile, wood, ceramic, laminate, and linoleum floors.
– Vacuum carpets
– Replace air freshener cartridges as needed.
– Cleaning toilets throughout the building
– Cleaning of entrance doors and all interior glass doors
– Clean all tile, ceramic, linoleum, wood, laminate, or vinyl floors
– Empty all trash cans
– Clean break rooms
– Wipe dust off office furniture such as desks, file cabinets, and blinds.
– Clean ceiling fans and replace air conditioner filters.
– Shampoo carpets twice a year or as needed.
– Polish tile floors twice a year or as needed.
– Change light bulbs in light fixtures as needed and perform simple maintenance tasks.
Residential Cleaning Services
– Wash dishes or load dishwasher
– Do laundry
– Sweep and mop all non-carpeted floors
– Make beds
– Change bed linens if necessary
– Water houseplants
– Dust all side tables, shelves, and wooden furniture.
– Clean and dust ceiling fans
– Clean the bathroom, including the shower and tub.
– Mirrors cleaning
– Hang laundry and clean up the clutter
– Clean refrigerators.
– Clean kitchen countertops.
– Empty garbage cans in all rooms