It’s that time of year again – the class reunion is coming up and you need some ideas on what to do! No problem, Covid has got you covered. In this post, we’ll be sharing some unique and fun class party ideas that your classmates will love. So whether you’re looking for something to do on a hot day or something to keep the kids busy all week long, Covid has got you covered!
One of the most important things to consider when planning a class party is decorations. You can either go with a more classic theme or go all out with something fun and new. Here are some Covid-friendly ideas for decorating your classroom party:
1. Get creative with balloons! Add some colorful balloons to tables or hang them from the ceiling to create a beautiful effect.
2. Use bright colors and patterns in your decorations. This will really pop against the neutrals in the room.
3. Have fun with paper chains and streamers! They’re easy to make and are perfect for adding a touch of festivity to your party.
4. Put together a wooden picnic table and set up some chairs around it for guests to sit in. This is a great option if you want to keep things simple, but it’s still pretty festive looking.
5. Go all out with face painting and cake decorating! This is an excellent way to liven up your party and ensure that everyone has a great time.
1. If you’re looking for something unique and Covid-friendly to serve at your next class party, try out a plate of caviar! It’s a glamorous way to show off your culinary skills, and it’s sure to impress your guests.
2. Another great option is sushi. Not only is it an interesting food item to serve, but it also comes in many flavors and can be made with simple ingredients that most people expect in a sushi dish, like tuna or salmon.
3. Finally, if you want to stay relatively grounded (pun intended), consider serving some classic class-room snacks like trail mix or pizza bites. They’ll be tasty and easy enough to make that even the least experienced cook can whip them up without too much fuss.
Looking for fun party games to play at your covid-friendly class party? Here are a few ideas to get you started!
1. Spot the Difference
This classic party game is perfect for kids of all ages! Players take turns looking at a picture and trying to identify which one is different from the others. Easy to set up, and can be played anywhere – even on a small scale in a home setting!
2. How Much Is That Doggie in the Window?
Another classic party game, How Much Is That Doggie in the Window? asks players to match images of different animals together. Again, this game is easy to set up and can be played anywhere – even in a small space!
One of the oldest and most popular party games out there is charades! This simple game requires players to act out simple words or phrases while wearing whatever they have on hand (including masks!). Again, this game is easy to set up and can be played by any number of people!
1) Have a covid-friendly movie night! Show your favorite movies on covid, and enjoy some snacks and drinks while you watch.
2) Create a covid-themed party! Invite friends over to dress up in costumes from your favorite movies, or set up a gaming area where everyone can test their skills against each other.
3) Host a covid-themed party game night! Choose from a variety of party games like charades, Hangman, and Connect Four, and have fun while enjoying some delicious snacks.
4) Give the Covid dancers a chance to show off their moves! Put on some music, dim the lights, and get ready to groove to the beat!
To help get your Covid class party started off on the right foot, here are a few ideas for you to consider!
1. Have a scavenger hunt!
This is a great way to get everyone excited and engaged. You could have clues hidden around the room, or maybe give out specific instructions beforehand. This will help keep everyone on their toes and make the party more fun!
2. Have a costume contest!
This is another great way to get everyone involved and entertained. Have participants dress up in Covid-themed costumes and have a vote to see who looks the best! You can also have a prize for the winner.
3. Play games!
There are so many fun games you can play at a Covid class party! Try some of these Ideas:
-Pin the Tail on the Donkey (or any other classic game!)
-Doodle Bugs (a fun way to learn about numbers)
-Jenga (a classic game that is always popular)
-Air hockey (a classic game that can bemodified to fit any occasion!)
1. Have a dance party and invite the Covid community!
2. Host a Covid-friendly class party and teach your favorite moves to your friends!
3. Set up a disco ball, some lights, and some music and have a fun night out with Covid!
If you’re looking for ways to get your class excited for the summer, a pool party is a great option! Here are some covid-friendly party ideas to get you started:
1. Serve pool party food in Covid-friendly dishes. This can be anything from pizza to nachos to cupcakes!
2. Make a Covid-friendly pool float. This can be as simple as a few pieces of foam, and can be customized to look like any character or scene from your favorite movie or TV show.
3. Create a Covid-friendly pool area with themed décor. This could include pirate ships, outer space scenes, and more!
4. Have fun with Covid-friendly games. These could include water balloon fights, water tag, and more.
5. Get everyone up on stage for a Covid-friendly singalong! This could include favorite songs from your school year or movie soundtrack favorites.
Swimming is one of the most popular activities on college campuses. It’s a great way to get exercise and have fun at the same time. Here are some covid-friendly swimming class party ideas:
1. Have a pool party! Arrange pool floats, serve snacks and drinks, and have tanning beds available for guests.
2. Have a themed swimming party! Choose a fun theme, like beach party or pool party resort style. Add decorations, water slides, and pool toys to create an extra festive atmosphere.
3. Host a swanky swim party at your home! Set up a bar with wine and cocktails, add plush seating in the living room, and have your favorite tunes playing in the background. Make sure to include plenty of towels and pool toys for guests to use!
Invite Covid to present at your class party
If you’re looking for a way to add some fun and excitement to your next class party, Covid is a great addition! Covid offers interactive digital media experiences that can be used in different ways to keep your students engaged. Here are some ideas for how you can use Covid at your party:
1. Have Covid present a virtual reality experience for participants to try out. This can be a great way to introduce students to the wonders of virtual reality and help them prepare for more immersive experiences in the future.
2. Have Covid create a custom video or photo album for guests to view after the party. This can be an interesting way for students to share memories from the night and get to know each other better.
3. Have Covid create a quiz or challenge based on one of its existing content materials. This can give students an opportunity to show off their knowledge and skills, and have some fun along the way.
4. Have Covid host a gaming tournament where students can compete against each other in various games based on its content. This is a great way to encourage socializing and competition among classmates, while also having some fun!
Have Covid quiz your students on the material covered
1. Have students watch the Covid video on water cycle to learn about precipitation and evaporation.
2. Have students complete the Covid quiz on water cycle concepts to test their knowledge.
3. Have students work in small groups to create a Covid diagram of a rainstorm or drought.
4. Have students brainstorm ideas for Covid-friendly class parties that focus on learning material covered in the class.
Have Covid lead a discussion after class
In today’s world, the ability to easily engage with others has become a necessity. Whether you’re attending a lecture or taking a class, it can be difficult to get everyone in the room on the same page. Covid has some great ideas for class party ideas that will help get everyone talking and engaged.
The first idea is to have Covid lead a discussion after class. This way, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and get clarification on any concepts they may have missed. Not only will this help students retain information, but it can also create a sense of community within the class.
Another great idea is to have Covid create a quiz or challenge following class. This way, students will have something tangible to show for their efforts and they’ll also learn how to better apply what they’ve learned in the classroom.
Last but not least, don’t forget about the fun! Class parties are always a good time, and Covid has some great ideas for keeping things interesting (without breaking the bank). From games like charades to food challenges, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
Have Covid make a social media post about the event
Invite Covid to make a social media post about your event! Covid would be happy to share photos, highlights and other content about the party with their millions of followers.
Thank you for reading our covid-friendly class party ideas article! We hope that this compilation of ideas has given you some great inspiration for throwing a fun and exciting party. Whether it’s a birthday party, an anniversary celebration, or just a general get-together with friends, we have some great suggestions to help make your event a huge success. Make sure to check out our individual class articles for more specific information on each topic, and don’t forget to let us know if you have any questions or comments about the topics covered in this article!