Yes! Microsoft Redeem is hosting a giveaway for all its users. There are thousands of rewards to choose from, and one of them is free egift cards that will give you Robux. The event started in 2021 to promote the search engine called Bing. It is the action to increase traffic and collect more data from people.
It is necessary to understand that you can not get the rewards directly. You get rewarded with some points for each task. Make sure you stack them up for redemption. In this article, you will find all the aspects of this event. Read further to know more.
It is a legit way to get free Robux because it is a collab between two brands. Start by creating an account or logging in to your preexisting account on the Microsoft reward.com webpage. You need to complete daily challenges and perform tasks to gather points.
Redeeming these points as free Robux is one of the reward options available on the domain. You get a 100 Robux egift card for every 1500 points.
What is this event?
It is an entirely promotional event for gamers to get virtual assets and gaming accessories by performing some searches on it. Robux is the most popular reward that all people are looking for. But there are plenty of other items you can gain like:
- shopping bonus
- Dunkin donuts
- Accessories from Xbox.
- gaming systems
- taco tacos
- game passes
They have made the function in easy steps. All you have to do is start by linking your Microsoft code account to the official website of this event. You can also create a new profile to perform the given quest. On the platform, you will see your taskbar that will showcase all the tasks and the number of points you will get after performing them.
The easiest way to collect several points is by enabling the edge browser on your mobile device default option. Then link your Microsoft account to it, and every time you perform any search on Bing, you will automatically get rewarded with points.
Pathway to generate free Robux from the Microsoft website?
Go through the guidelines given below.
- Make sure your PC gets connected to a Wi-Fi connection.
- Then use Google or any other search engine for finding this event page.
- On the homepage of the Microsoft reward website, you will have to start by putting in your account.
- After you have successfully signed up. Go to the taskbar and start performing some functions to stock up points.
- some tools determine your daily efforts and bring in new missions accordingly.
- On consecutively performing daily tasks for or seven days. You will get rewarded with some extra points that could help you get Robux fast.
- Find the reward page and look for the minimum number of points according to your goal.
- Activate collected the minimum amount, go to the reward attaining page and redeem it.
- Choose the Rubik’s option from the various rewards present on your screen.
- Then, you will have to pick up a gift card by choosing the minimum number of Robux wish to put in it.
- Use your stocked points, and Microsoft will share the Unicode with you through email or SMS.
What are the necessary details of reward points needed?
Here are some tips and tricks to use for getting rewards faster.
- As you know, the coins required for your first voucher are 1500 points. You need to complete three different types of tasks every day. It will help you reach the point count faster.
- You can set a particular goal and the number of tasks to get performed is a day to reach the 1500 point mark.
- There is a mire activities option which brings in new tasks every day. Try to indulge in all of them.
- Completing everyday quests and punching in cards will get you double the coins than usual.
- Always use Bing for searches, so you are making points unconsciously. You can also set it as your default search engine.
- Do not forget to confirm that you are using your Microsoft account only for performing all the tasks to get all the points deposited with your account.
Make use of this opportunity before the event expires. You can get many gaming assets and generate free gift cards from Roblox. Make sure you get well versed with all the terms and policies before starting this event.
Please share your experience with us in the comments section. We love hearing from you.