Google is an application that is used widely all over the world. It is right to say that Google is the most famous search engine that is used around the world. Using Google and having a Google account comes with different perks that you can use. Google gives its customers the option to manage contacts, documents, pictures, and many other things. You can navigate your way around an unfamiliar place using Google maps, watch movies and TV shows, read books and do many other things with just one account on Google.
Google Adsense is another feature that the service provides to its customers. Adsense is a wonderful feature which lets you earn money from your blog or website. You can earn money online using Google Adsense. If you want to know how this brilliant feature of Google works, follow our step-by-step guide. Our guide will tell you different ways through which you can earn money using Google Adsense.
Method 1: Building an Ad unit
Google Adsense make money in different ways, this is just one of those. You will have to follow our given instructions to learn the working of Google Adsense.
- Open Google Adsense and then log in using your Google account. In the content section, you will see Ad units, click on ‘My ads’ given on the screen.
- After this, you need to give a name to your ad unit. You can use any name as per your wish, but creating a name based on the standard naming format will help Google in managing data.
- You can name your ad unit like this [target site for the add]_[ad date]_[ad date], an ad name in this format will look like: yourwebsite.com_336x280_090521
- Our recommendation is that whatever name you choose for your site, stick to the standard format.
- Next, you need to select a size for your ad.
- The next step would be to select the ad type. The different types available are text only; media/rich media only; and text and image/rich media both.
- Now you need to generate a custom channel. This will help you to group ad units in the way you want.
- Now create your ad using different components like border, background, title, text, and URL. There are many other features that you can add to your ad.
- In the next step, you will get the code required for your ad. Save your ad unit once done with the design and then get the HTML code for your website.
Method 2: Design an Ad campaign
Designing an ad campaign will also help you in making money with Google ad sense. Adhere to our instructions and make money.
- Once you make up your mind to design any ad campaign, then you need to know the audience you are targeting.
For example: If you are making a travel website, then that narrows down your audience to the people who love to travel.
- You can use different tools to fine-tune your ad and then make them relevant. You can set up channels to get a detailed performance report of your advertisement. If you have more than one website then these channels will help you to manage all of them.
- Google will help you with the placement of your advertisement. You need to think carefully about where your ad should be placed.
Ads on the front page are more effective than the advertisements that are below the fold. Wider ads are set to perform more than the ones which are very narrow.
- You need to think carefully about Google Adsense. Adsense works on its own to promote ads based on diverse criteria. Different criteria of Adsense are:
- Contextual targeting – Adsense analyzes your data and content and then presents ads that match your content.
- Placement targeting – This feature will allow you to place your ads on your targeted platforms.
- Interest-based advertising – You can use the user’s personal interactions to make your advertisement more interactive and interesting.
We hope that our given guide has helped you in learning how to earn money in Google ad sense. Use Google ad sense to earn more money and make your business popular.
For more posts like this please stay connected with us.
Read Next:- Best Video Player for Android