Outlook provides its users with certain file size limits for the benefits like Outlook 2002 and older version gives 2 GB, Outlook 2007 20 GB, and Outlook 2019 gives 50 GB. But to match today’s machine world speed, this space is not enough for the users.
After considering most of the users’ issues we have come up with the best solutions that will help you to rectify the issue so that the Outlook mailbox size limit is exceeded. But, before jumping to the solutions let us first see the reasons behind this.
Reasons Behind the Issue of Exceeding Limit
- When there are a huge number of large PST files
- The other one is that when there are a large number of attachments
- There are duplicate items in the Outlook mailbox
- If the user is using an old version of Outlook
For users who are using MS Outlook for a very long time, this is the most common issue for them. And for those users who don’t know the reason behind this issue. Basically, this error occurs when Outlook exceeds its existing storage limits. Therefore, to inform its users Outlook displays this error message. And they want the solution to increasing Outlook mailbox size. As a result, the performance degrades that affects its users a lot.
Now the burning question is how to solve the exceeded mailbox issue. In the next section, we are providing you with the sure-shot solutions. Stay with us for a while.
Different ways to “Fix Outlook Data File Size has Reached the maximum size” Issue
To tackle the problem we have come up with the top ways. The methods are discussed below in the section in a descriptive manner
- Outlook Import/Export Wizard
- Archive option (Outlook)
- Advanced Software to Fix Outlook Mailbox has reached the maximum size
How to Fix Outlook Data file has reached the maximum size Outlook Mailbox Size Limit?
Method 1: Outlook Import/Export Wizard
- Start the Outlook application on your PC. Click on the File button
- Go to Import and Export. A dialogue box will open on the screen Import and Export Wizard
- Under Import and Export Wizard multiple options are given. Choose Export to a file >> Next
- From the option given choose .pst >> Next
- Under Export Personal Folder select the folder to export. Tick the include subfolder check box >> Next
- Tap on the Browse button to save the PST files at any folder location >> Finish
Method 2: Outlook Archive Option
- Open Outlook application on your system.
- Click on File Tab
- Tap on the Archive option
- From the Archive Window, choose Archive this folder and all subfolder option
- Choose the folders that you want to archive
- Press the Browse to save the archive PST files
- Finally, click on the OK radio button.
Automated Approach to Manage Outlook Mailbox Size
As Outlook is incapable of providing any direct option to crop the size of the PST file. Therefore, users can use PST Splitter Tool to divide the PST data file. The tool does not need Outlook installation in the system. It splits the file without Outlook in a safe manner. Users can use this approach as it is very easy and simple to use because of its interface.
It supports both ANSI and UNICODE PST format files. It is fully compatible with all versions of the Windows Operating System.
Method 3: Working Guide of the Astonishing Wizard
- Download and launch the tool. Click on Add File and select the PST file from the system and then hit the Open
- Following that, click on the Browse and choose the location to save the resultant files
- Click on Options, software offers you multiple options. From there, choose Split by Size.
- Click on Next the tool will start the procedure.
Key Features of the Unbeatable Software
There are numerous features of the tool among all the available tools in the market. In the following section, we are explaining some of them
Split by Size
It provides its users with the facility to split the size of the file by its size. Users can apply split values. Users can provide the size in MB, GB, and TB to break the files into the desired size. The minimum split size is 1MB and the maximum split size is 1 TB.
Split by Date
In case users want to split PST by any specific date range there is an option available in the software you can select the split by date option. By there, users can apply split values by Select Date and Select Date Range to split specific PST files within the provided Date ranges.
Split by Year
By this option, the wizard allows the users to split PST files by year. In order to split PST files of the specific range of year chosen and provide the desired range with From and To column space given.
Split by Email id
It also allows the users to avail themselves of the option of using split by Email id. By this, you can split PST file by single or multiple email id
In this blog, we have cleared all the doubts of the users by explaining every detail to fix Outlook data file has reached the maximum size. We have discussed the manual as well as the professional method to increase the Outlook Mailbox size limit. It is totally up to the user to opt for which method. Most of the users face problems that the mailbox is still full after deleting everything. Therefore, considering all that in mind we will recommend that you must use the software as it includes multiple advanced features and an efficient way to organize your mailbox.
Read More: Make Chocolate Flavored Lip balm