Error Code 90029c4a is a complex error that many QuickBooks desktop users report. It’s pretty offensive when we run the whole day for routine jobs done and tried to open in QuickBooks, and the problem occurs that we can’t access information.
QuickBooks errors might be one of the most frustrating to deal with, and many problems can result in an equal level of annoyance. Go through this article and find the perfect solutions to deal with the QuickBooks error 80029c4a issue. So, keep reading!
You might see the following error message on your desktop screen when this issue occurs:
|Error 80029c4a:||Problem: there was an unexpected error reported while trying to run QuickBooks with company file “name of your company file:|
|Warning:||Error Code 80029c4a|
|Description:||Error loading type library/DLL|
You may also get another error message on your screen:
What might cause of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
- This error code usually arises at the time when the QuickBooks component does not start correctly, or there are missing files of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) or corrupted because of irregularities.
- If the antivirus or security is mismarked, any QuickBooks executable file or other components are unsafe.
- QuickBooks Error message 80029c4a appears on your screen
- error results in crashes in the running program window
- The system frequently crashes with the error
- Windows run sluggishly or respond slowly to keyboard and mouse inputs
- This error code can also occur during installation
Best Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a.
Following are the quick fixation methods to resolve the QuickBooks error code 80029c4a (Error Loading Type Library/DLL):
Solution 1: Restart/Reboot the Computer
It is one of the most easiest methods that we suggest. So, restart/reboot your computer, which will help you to fix your issue. Rebooting the system helps to clear memory issues, and in return, it gives the installed application a new start.
Solution 2: Update Your QuickBooks
Intuit offer free QuickBooks updates, it can be updated automatically, or you can manually update whatever you wish to do.
These updates usually fix the application’s several issues, bugs problems, and other internal issues that you might not be known of. So, if your QuickBooks is not updated hence, it is suggested that you must update your QuickBooks desktop to latest release now, and it will solve your 80029c4a QuickBooks error code.
Solution 3: Re-Launch QuickBooks to Out of Error 80029c4a
Usually, a quick re-launch of the QuickBooks application can assist you in fixing the error. If the above two solution fails to resolve the issue, you can follow this one way.
Solution 4: Use “reboot.bat” file
- It is ensured that when QuickBooks get installed, a small batch file – “reboot.bat” also gets stored within the installation directory.
- QuickBooks makes this file during its usage so that the file can reset all system settings. “Reboot.bat” holds various command-line programs used to reset the Windows registry settings for each item that QuickBooks uses.
- It’s just a type of clean-up tool that helps put the things in the right place. Hence, I suggested running “rebot.bat” files to fix up the things which might be helpful for you to get out of the 80029c4a error of QuickBooks.
Solution 5: Un-install And Re-install QuickBooks Application
If all the above four solutions fail, the most acceptable way to get rid of QuickBooks error 80029c4a is to uninstall or reinstall the QuickBooks application. It will refresh the application and give it a fresh beginning.
If you are working the software on a single system, then things will go easy, but if you are utilizing the software on a networked system, then you have to take some measures that you have taken while updating QuickBooks.
To download and install QuickBooks desktop, go to the official site QuickBooks Support Download Site, search for your version of QuickBooks, and then download it.
Solution 6: Run Windows System File Checker
- At the very first step, click on the Windows Start button and type the command in the search bar
- Press CTRL+Shift keys and then press Enter key.
- A permission dialog box will prompt; click on Yes.
- On the Command Prompt, you must type “SFC/scan now” and press the Enter key.
- Wait until System File Checker completes the scanning for “QuickBooks error code 80029c4a“.
- Follow the on-screen prompts once the process is completed, and error code 80029c4a will be fixed.
We hope that you find the perfect solution to solve QuickBooks error 80029c4a with the help of this blog, as we have suggested very simple six steps through which you can solve such an issue if it appears on your screen.
Our database is extensive, and we will make sure to come out the root of every error you come across; whether it occurs commonly or rare, our main aim is to solve all these errors. Our team of professionals will tell you the most efficient solutions. In case you still find difficulty in fixing errors so, don’t hesitate while contact our 24-hour active QuickBooks error support team via support line 1-800-615-2347.
Read other article: Benefits of using Google Ads Management Services Company