Content creators or freelance content marketing writers play a massive role in the marketing and business genre all over the world. Although now, it is more about social media handles and social media marketing, it is a writer’s words that attract the customers. The marketing companies and booming business industries look for freelance content writers who can help their businesses grow.
Freelance content writing is flourishing all over the world now. Writers with good knowledge of keywords and flexible English can help brands and companies to reach the sky. Speaking of the growth of freelance writers, India had a rapid and sudden shift in the last five years or so.
Freelance content writers
The advantages like fewer working hours, flexible schedule, independence of working from anywhere(might be from office or home), opportunity and fair earning has caught the attention. This has also become a medium to showcase one’s talent with the grip of language and general knowledge and get the best content writing services. Jobs like this are made for everyone, right from eligible writers to homemakers and students. The best and top five Indian freelance content writers go by the names :-
- Mukti Masih :- This fabulous writer has been in this profession for more than 14 years now. Let she was a journalist for the Times of India. Herself has worked for biggest brands like Vinfotech (sports app developing company), Akshaya Patra ( Currently largest mid-day meal scheme NGO), LetsShave (An award winner brand), InstaCar( India’s one of the best cab company), and The Crowd Sourcing Week Magazine( Singapore and New York-based magazine).
She is best in this profession as her contents are a perfect mixture of her personal touch and her writing strategies. One of her passions is travelling, and thus she has been a great help to YouStory for exciting travel stories. She has written over 20000 blog posts.
Best freelancer in India
- Priyanka Desai :- The Name Priyanka Desai never goes out of the list whenever we speak of the best freelancer in India. Apart from being the best content marketer in India, she is also a contributor at Forbes, Tech in Asia, SEMrush, e27, and Business.com. Priyanka, with her team, works with futuristic technologies and neoteric. Entrepreneurs to get their blogs and writings featured on top media hangers. Her team also succeeds in achieving attention for the brands, bringing them visibility on the internet through content marketing and social media marketing.
- Samarpita Mukherjee Sharma:- She started her career with Economics till masters and then ended up studying Mass Communication, and finally moved to journalism. She became a full-time freelancer in 2010. And after a year, she set up her own freelancing company by the name Cover to Cover Writing service. He started working with publishing houses, small brands, government departments, start-ups, and few travel and hotel brands. He has been acknowledged and awarded for her digital contribution to United Nations Volunteer projects.
She is very much focused as a content writer, and her creativity with her work is prominent.
- Bhawna Aggarwal:- Before being a content writer, Bhawna graduated in 2016 as an engineer. Now she is a student of MA writing at the Royal College of Art London. She’s been working profoundly with the companies like Mettl, Auxesis Group, NRI Startup India, Startup Thrillophilia. Indian Startup tour, Wittyfeed for more than seven years now. She took the career as a freelancer as she was inspired by one of her friends. Who was a freelance content writer as well. She now focuses more on technology and designs. And she is deft at working on the structure and form of an article.
- Arti Agrawal:- Arti Agrawal has been a full-time content marketing executive and writer for more than ten years. Recently, she was also awarded the “Most influential Content Marketing Professional” by the World Marketing Congress.
BEST FREELANCE CONTENT WRITERS IN INDIA.
She is best at her work not only because she is proficient in the English language. But also knows how to study and research a particular topic. She provides equal importance to all her articles, and thus she influences a targeted audience in mind.
As every coin has two sides, this profession as a freelance content writer has got its pros and cons too. The common problem that a beginner writer faces is seo services delhi working with unreliable companies/brands/clients who don’t offer payments timely and regularly. In the beginning, the stipends are not enough for living.
Despite all of these, the advantageous side is brighter. It has got a lot of perks; with the increasing number of industries, brands, and marketing, the importance of freelance writers increases.
These writers named earlier have worked hard to reach wherever they are today. They realized their potential and made it work to achieve their goals.