Hair loss and its treatment depends on the age
Hair loss and its treatment depends on the age, health condition of the person and the degree of precipitation. It also needs commitment and medical follow-up, because this type of treatment needs time for the cells to respond and stop the loss and breakage in the first stage so that the hair begins to grow and stronger roots sprout in the areas of baldness and voids.
With age, the decline in female hormones leads to the release of the male hormone testosterone, which leads to male pattern hair loss in women. In general, there can be many causes of hair loss in men and in women. Any of these causes that will cause male pattern baldness should be evaluated by an experienced dermatologist and treated by a plastic surgeon who specializes in this field.
Is hair loss in females different from males?
Stages of hair loss in men begins in the front of the head, the hair line recedes, and produces baldness in the crown area. The front hair line can move to the crown area and the loss continues until the nape area. Baldness may continue until the hair is completely gone.
On the other hand, the stages of baldness in women start from all sides, starting from the front, the front hair line in the form of a crown and moving towards the top of the head. Women are less likely to go completely bald, but your hair may be very thin.
The stages of baldness in women are divided into three types:
- A small amount of fine hair appears around the head
- The opening of the hair widens in the form of a crown, and around it a more delicate tuft of hair appears
- The hair at the top of the scalp is reduced and the hair strands become thinner
Can genetic factors cause hair loss in women?
- Frontal baldness in women is inherited from parents to their children,
- and there are many different inherited genes. You can inherit these genes from parents to grandchildren sequentially,
- such as baldness problems in women from the front.
- The problem of baldness in women from the front, inherited from the parents,
- negatively affects people who suffer from hair loss at an early age and pushes them to search for hair loss solutions and treatment.
- The risk of female pattern baldness increases if your mother, father or close relatives suffer from cat hair.
Frontal baldness in women may be caused by thyroid problems, endocrine problems, fluctuations in hormones, or a tumor that secretes hormones during periods specific to women such as menopause and pregnancy.
Emotional stress, also contributing to the frontal baldness in women and sudden traumatic events, can cause increased hair loss. Consult your doctor if you have other symptoms such as irregular periods, severe acne or unwanted hair.
You may suffer from a different type of hair loss due to health reasons or in cases of nutritional imbalance causing a transfer in the vitamin tank. If we want to identify these reasons, we will mention them
- Hair loss due to genetic causes
- Hair loss for health reasons
- due to psychological reasons
- Hair loss due to age
The best solution for hair loss
The best solution to hair loss is after determining the main cause behind baldness in women from the front,
- in order to be able to overcome the problem of hair loss and treat it radically, for example,
- in cases of hair loss due to genetic reasons, the genes cannot be changed,
- but the cells can be stimulated and the roots strengthened with medicines and vitamins,
- whether by mouth or oils Massaging the scalp, and in advanced cases,
- the most appropriate solution is to perform a hair transplant.
The best solution for hair loss in cases of hair loss for health reasons:
- it is worth following up with a private doctor to treat the main disease that resulted in hair loss,
- and then you can devote yourself to the problem of hair loss and treat it through mesotherapy and plasma treatments,
- as well as hair filler injections.
- He does not mind using some nutritional supplements to get Faster results.
In the event that the psychological causes of the hair loss :
- problem and its slow treatment can increase the person’s anxiety and sadness and cause a loss of confidence,
- which exacerbates the deterioration of the person’s psychological condition.
- In most cases, we need to resort to quick solutions, such as hair transplantation as an essential step,
- and then we can address For medicines and clinical treatments such as plasma injection,
- mesotherapy and nutritional supplements.
In cases of hair loss due to age, hair transplantation is to cover baldness and prominent spaces:
- Also, if there are no psychological or hormonal problems,
- this confirms that the person concerned was not balanced in his diet
- and did not take care of the health of his skin and suffers from a severe deficiency in vitamins .
Hair loss and its treatment depends on the age:
- health condition of the person and the degree of precipitation.
- It also needs commitment and medical follow-up,
- because this type of treatment needs time for the cells to respond
- and stop the loss and breakage in the first stage so that the hair begins to grow and stronger roots sprout
- in the areas of baldness and voids.
Can a woman suffer from female pattern baldness in her twenties?
- Women are less likely to have female pattern baldness before middle age.
- Women begin to see hair loss and baldness in their forties, fifties and beyond. However,
- The following factors can cause early female hair loss:
- Many girls in the early stages of life are exposed to psychological pressure during study periods,
- exams, and hormonal fluctuations in adolescence, which makes this period more complicated. from him.