Introduction – What distinguishes a conventional business from a contemporary one? Customers drive the latter, while business expectations drive the former. Decisions made by modern businesses are increasingly frequently informed by information and customer insights. Traditional businesses are still running on beliefs and approaches that were successful in the past. But failing to recognize how quickly customer wants are changing might be risky. But in order to guarantee a fantastic customer experience, where should supply network and logistics businesses concentrate most? The last mile of the delivery. Customer experience can succeed or fail based on how firms handle last-mile deliveries. However, last-mile delivery software has quickly advanced, making it possible to maintain up with the customers’ constantly shifting demands.
Let’s quickly review the advantages that last-mile delivery software can provide for businesses.
Benefits of first-hand deliveries for your business –
Locologic is an enterprise solution for optimizing last mile delivery options for 3PL companies, retailers and e-commerce providers. Our last mile delivery platform is both fast and efficient. Our driver mobile app makes it easier for every driver to view the delivery details and update their status including proof of delivery.
As soon as a delivery arrives, it is assigned to a driver depending on his/her availability which is either done manually or the system itself schedules them. The system makes sure that it provides the fastest route for delivery and the delivery takes place efficiently. Thus the end consumer gets the products delivered at their home/office in time
Increases shipment visibility –
According to Gartner, the biggest obstacle to last-mile delivery is “visibility.” The cutting-edge last-mile delivery technology may give organizations real-time visibility over where their cars are and how much effort is being wasted, idling if they are deviating from a predetermined route. This helps to reduce thefts and spoilage while also giving supply chain and transportation administrators better control over their fleets. Additionally, it is possible to obtain predictive visibility, in which case the tool notifies the shipper of the location of the package at a specific time.
Enhances Delivery Routes –
Businesses may enhance distribution networks in real-time using organisation last mile delivery software, avoiding needless delays. The optimum path to follow to guarantee speedier deliveries can be updated frequently for drivers. This enables them to make more deliveries. Additionally, there are gasoline and other cost reductions.
Enhances Transparency –
Last-mile delivery software enables supply chain owners to precisely know when an order was made, by whom, who will deliver it, when precisely the delivery is finished, and more.
Increases Customer Engagement –
These platforms allow customers full transparency into the progress of their orders. Everything is available to the customer at their fingertips, including the ability to place orders, shipping details, and delivery estimates. This greatly raises transparency and has a favorable effect on customer trust. Customers can even speak with delivery personnel through sophisticated platforms to better plan deliveries.
Delivery Flexibility –
Modern consumers, particularly millennials, spend much of their time on the go. Consequently, they could not be accessible to accept a delivery at a specific time. If necessary, customers can alter the delivery time and place using last-mile delivery software. This increases client satisfaction and makes the delivery service flexible.
- proof of delivery
proof of delivery is another feature of locologic. Using Locologic delivery software driver can get proof of delivery as a mobile photo or signature. This can be shared with sender also. So it is very useful for the end users. Our last mile delivery system is beneficial for both driver and the users. They can generate proof of delivery as s mobile photo or a signature.
Increases Productivity and Scalability –
A last mile delivery software removes the possibility of unforeseen detours and pointless idle time. It guarantees that drivers complete deliveries using the most effective routes. Each of these has a favorable effect on fleet productivity. When in-house capacity runs out, last-mile delivery software may quickly onboard outside delivery executives, ensuring businesses can scale during busy business hours. Designing routes based on the volume of orders in a place, it also aids managers in maximizing the number of deliveries per day.
Increases Profitability –
Last mile delivery software drastically lowers fuel consumption, shrinks fleet management costs, and ensures client retention by optimizing routes, scaling per-day deliveries, enhancing fleet productivity, and improving customer loyalty. This helps the business owners to increase their profitability. Also locologic software is very easy to use and very easy to track the live delivery informations.
- Live Delivery Tracking
Live delivery tracking is one of the feature that locologic has to offer. Track live driver location for each delivery in the Locologic platform which will always keep you posted. Can share the info to your customers along with expected time. So the customer can get the realtime informations about the delivery and they can track their delivery.
Top Features of Locologic’s last-mile delivery systems –
- Last-Mile Route Planning – Schedule your daily deliveries with Locologic’s dispatching software, which automatically designs last-mile delivery routes while taking into account factors like traffic, weather, desired delivery times, and more. It also precisely maps addresses.
- Optimal Fleet Management – With clever order clubbing, you can make sure that your delivery fleet is fully utilized. Additionally, Locologic assists you in choosing the ideal proportion of owned and contracted fleets to operate your fleet needs profitably.
- Last-mile Delivery Tracking – Using Locologic’s real-time visibility software, track, trace, and keep an eye on your last-mile deliveries. Your last-mile delivery system is made transparent and understandable by Locologic, which is powered by a control tower, a single dashboard view, and predictive analytics.
- Proof of Delivery Software: Locologic’s Electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD) software, which records electronic signatures and delivery confirmation and guarantees quick and frictionless deliveries, enables businesses to provide excellent customer service at the last mile.
Why Locologic is the best –
Your go-to last-mile delivery and route planning tool stand out in a crowded and challenging market. You can plan and manage last-mile delivery operations using Locologic in a cost- and time-effective manner.
- Easy Last-Mile Planning: To make the final-mile delivery process at your company simple, Locologic provides automatic order processing and delivery route planning.
- Caters to your specific business requirements – Whether you run an e-commerce company, a 3PL, or a hyperlocal delivery service, Locologic responds to the special requirements of your business and delivers tailored last-mile logistics solutions. helps your logistic business to grow.
- Utilizes technologies like data science and Artificial Intelligence – Using sophisticated data science techniques and artificial intelligence, Locologic plans and optimizes upper last-mile services from beginning to end.
- Massively Scalable Last-Mile Delivery Solutions – Optimisation of locologic logistics SaaS solutions are cloud-based, simply implementable, and scaleable based on your company’s needs over time.
Conclusion – Offering a seamless customer experience is essential for any online business, whether the delivery model is a 10-minute or same-day service. But last-mile delivery services are pricey. Your delivery charges are 40 percent as a result of it. However, adopting last-mile delivery technologies can aid in lowering your delivery expenses. Aside from lowering operational expenses, investing in autonomous last-mile delivery management solutions has a number of advantages. Running a profitable delivery business depends on optimizing your last-mile deliveries. Using an end-to-end computerized last-mile delivery software promotes customer satisfaction and your financial line. The last-mile delivery software Locologic is simple to set up and offers excellent customer service and operational effectiveness