A user typically carries this card with him or her to do shopping.
One of the basics of finance is never to go around with lots of paper money. Carrying cash around is dangerous, especially if you have a huge amount of money. The money may be stolen from you, or you may lose it all. Huge cash is bulky and can weigh down your movement. This is why e-cards are available to facilitate shopping, spending and prevent loss or theft.
The card lets you indulge in online purchase without any upfront payment. After making payment After shopping, you can make installment payments by the agreement you have with the seller.
You can use your Bajaj card to get online loans to buy the things you need.
Requirements for Applying for Bajaj Finance e-Card
They want to be assured that their clients will be able to pay the loan on time. An employed client can afford to pay back the money without running away. These will be in a position to afford very expensive things. The user then has a luxury car to use in his leisure time.
The good thing is it is easy to apply for a card. In case you don’t have the opportunity to go to a Bajaj company, there’s another option. You may use your computer or mobile device for digital registration. Just ensure you have a good internet connection.
Bajaj Bank Card Application Process
As stated earlier, there’s no need to walk into a Bajaj firm. You may register virtually for the card. Registration process for someone who already uses Bajaj Bank differs from a new user’s registration.
Here are the steps for online registration for existing users:
- For existing customers of Bajaj Bank, the bank would have given out virtual customer portals. Sign-in to your account with the username and pin (or password) you have. If you can not remember your passcode, click on the ‘forgot password’ icon. You’ll receive a message via your registered email or phone number for password reset. Reset it and log on again.
- Once you’ve signed in, go to ‘my accountt’ and see if you are eligible for some offers. On that page, you can find the offer you want.
- If you meet the requirements, accept the offer you want on the page. A web-link will direct you to a page for you to input your details. The page also has terms and conditions you need to agree to.
- After you’ve agreed to the conditions, an application fee is needed for activation. The application fee is affordable. It’s paid every year for card renewal purposes.
- When you make the payment, the website will send a text message to confirm your registration.
- You can proceed to buy goods online or take a loan with your card.
For new customers who don’t have an account with Bajaj Bank, follow the following steps:
- Go to the Bajaj Finance Card Website. The site is user-friendly with a simple user interface. Go to the finance card webpage.
- The website will ask for your phone digits, age, and other information.
- Every Bajaj user has limitations on their cards. Before clicking ‘continue’, verify if the card limit is okay by you. Continue when you are satisfied with the conditions.
- Prospective users must have registered their KYC beforehand. KYCs are needed for card activation. Bajaj’s website will ask for verification and confirmation of users’ KYCs. This is to ensure unauthorized access to users’ particulars and prevent breaches of privacy.
- A digital card will be issued and an application fee is needed. The card comes with a password or a pin for authentication purposes.
- Your card will be activated immediately after payment is confirmed.
- Your card is ready to make purchases. Bajaj electronic wallet application is available for its customers.
Using a Bajaj Finance Card has lots of benefits. When you buy goods online or in shops and you don’t need to present any files. It has an affordable interest rate on loans but it depends on what you want to buy. You also don’t need professional advice on the financial ratios of Bajaj firms before you apply for loans.