Today, many people desire to convert multiple Outlook email to PDF with attachments. So, they can be read using Adobe Reader. When customers have their MSG files converted to PDF in bulk, they can print their emails fast and effortlessly without worrying about losing any of the crucial formatting or data in the process. This article provides instructions for both manual and automatic methods of exporting numerous emails from Outlook to PDF. To batch convert Outlook emails to PDF, choose one of the available options.
User Queries to Save Outlook Emails to PDF Format
“I have thousands of emails, and I need a PDF document file made for each one of them. It seems that apps like doPDF and PrimoPDF only support individual messages. Because of this, I will have to spend a considerable amount of time on PDF file generation. No, thank you very much; I just cannot afford such a fix. Somebody point me in the direction of an easy and fast approach where I may choose thousands of messages and immediately get PDFs with the same number of messages. Where can I find anything like that, if it exists to convert multiple Outlook email to PDF with attachments?”
“For the last several days, I’ve been trying to figure out a way to save all of my Outlook messages as PDFs on my computer. Unfortunately, I have not come up with a fool proof automatic method for doing this. So, I’m hoping you can point me in the direction of a solid answer to my question.”
Reasons to Convert Multiple Outlook Emails to PDF with Attachments
Microsoft Outlook is, without a doubt, one of the most extensively used email clients. Every Outlook user eventually needs a way to export their inbox messages to the widely-used PDF format. The benefits of bulk PST to PDF conversion include: –
- When it comes to printing, PDF files are by far the best option.
- Each page of the paper is readily accessible to readers.
- The files provide a great deal of versatility and portability.
- In the business and government world, PDF documents are invaluable for presenting to groups.
- A PDF file may be used without worry to convert multiple Outlook email to PDF with attachments.
- Password protection is available for PDF files.
- In general, PDF files can be viewed on any modern device.
- Put away a lot of data in a little space.
- A PDF file may be used as proof in court.
How to Convert Outlook Email to PDF with Attachments?
- Manual method to convert multiple Outlook email to PDF with attachments
- Professional solution
Manual Method to Save Single Outlook Email to PDF Format
Note: It is highly recommended that you make a copy of all of your Outlook email messages before attempting any of the procedures outlined here. This will ensure that you can easily restore your emails in the event that any of your originals are lost or corrupted while you are working with the file to convert multiple Outlook email to PDF with attachments.
- Get started using Microsoft Outlook and choose the emails to convert to PDF.
- Then, choose the “Save As” option under the “File” menu.
- Select the destination folder for the newly created file in the “Save As” dialogue box. Please provide the name of the file to be used.
- Select HTML from the “Save As Type” drop-down menu and hit “Save“
- Navigate to the location where the HTML was saved to convert multiple Outlook email to PDF with attachments.
- Following this, right-click the file of interest. Simply choose Open With >> Word from the drop-down menu (desktop). Performing this action will proceed with the conversion from Outlook PST to PDF.
- To save a document in Microsoft Word, choose “Save As” from the File menu.
- To access the location where the PDF was saved, choose it from the “Save As” menu.
- Choose PDF (.PDF) format from the “Save As Type” drop-down menu and then click the Save button.
- At long last, the email message will be successfully converted to PDF.
Method 2: Convert Multiple Outlook Email to PDF using Print Option
You may also pick this manual conversion option if you do not want to utilize the premium tool and just have a few emails that need to be converted. The following is an explanation of how you may use this method:
- Launch Microsoft Outlook on your own computer (any version that you use)
- You may open any email in Outlook by double-clicking on it.
- To print your document, go to the menu’s File section and pick the Print option.
- Open the drop-down menu for the Printer choice, and then select the Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- Click the Print Options button, and then give the file a name.
- Simply clicking the Save button will result in the emails being saved as a PDF file.
Drawbacks of using Manual Methods
When there are just a few MSG files, the manual technique might be useful. There is no manual way to convert multiple Outlook email to PDF with attachments in bulk in one go. It’s inefficient since you have to save each email separately, wasting your time. It’s also possible that some data might be lost. Since this is the case, it is suggested that you use a third-party MSG Converter that is both efficient and trustworthy.
Professional Solution to Convert Multiple Outlook Email to PDF with Attachments
One such utility is called BitRecover MSG File Converter, and it is designed to move all of the contents from an MSG file to a PDF file along with any attachments. You can convert multiple MSG files at once by adding all of the files to the tool at the same time. The following is a list of the procedures that need to be taken in order to convert MSG to PDF using a professional tool:
Working Steps to Convert Outlook MSG File to PDF Format
- Download and launch the software.
- And then, upload the MSG file using the select files and select folder option.
- Next, all the data will appear on the screen, and choose the required data.
- After that, click on the “Select Saving Option” and choose “PDF” from the list.
- Now browse the saving location as per your need.
- Lastly, click on the “Start” button to convert multiple Outlook email to PDF with attachments.
Time to Say Goodbye
Simply check out the freeware MSG to PDF tool, which can convert up to 25 emails from Outlook MSG files to PDF format together with their attachments. Users may acquire this tool to convert mass Outlook emails to PDF with attachments without restrictions after checking out the functioning method. The free sample version is the most helpful in getting total contentment before spending money.