Alltrendyblog | How to Export Contacts from Excel to Outlook Address Book? Here, we will discuss the same through manual & automated methods. So, be with this article, for more information on its working process.
Microsoft Outlook is a very common email client that’s used by millions of users all around the world. As reliable as it is, emails can become lost as a result of accidental deletion. When does an important email go missing from your inbox?
Several users are looking for exporting contacts from Excel into the Outlook address book. But didn’t find the absolute solution for the same. So no need to worry, here you will get solutions for any kind of issue.
Let’s take a look at the same!
Two Techniques For Exporting Excel Contacts
There are two techniques to complete your task in just a few clicks. Then, use manual methods & automated solutions to make your process easy and simple without facing any errors.
In the below section, firstly we will discuss the manual method and then, go to the automated solution which is recommended by the experts.
Exporting Excel Contacts to Outlook Address Book Manually?
Follow the below steps to perform the manual method:-
Import Contacts From Excel File to Outlook
- Firstly, Open Microsoft Outlook, and go to the File menu.
- Now, select Open & Export Category
- From the Import or Export Wizard, click on Import/Export
- To make sure that you have to choose Import from another program or file option under choose an action to perform
- Then, click on the Next button
- After that, you have to click on the Browse button to choose the desired .csv file
- Navigate to the MS Excel file that needs to be imported
- Now, highlight a file that can be imported and click Next
- Generally, make sure you will select the option “Do not import duplicate items or replace duplicate with items imported” under the Option section
- Now, press the Next button to import contacts from Excel Spreadsheet to Outlook PST
- Choose the Contacts folder that already exists in a mailbox. This is a specific folder where your data will be imported
- Click Next
- In the end, click on the OK button to finish the
This is a complete manual solution to export Excel contacts into Outlook. As we know that manual method cannot import multiple excel contacts and it takes a lot of time to finish the process. So, we suggest you use our automated software which is an easy & time-saving process. Now, in the below section, we will discuss the same with its working steps:-
A Perfect Solution to Export Multiple Excel Contacts to Outlook Address Book
As in the above section, manual methods are quite lengthy and time-consuming processes. Then, it is highly recommended to take the help of an automated solution. The name of this application is Microsoft Excel to Outlook Converter Software. Through this tool, you get an easy way to transfer address book data from Excel files to MS Outlook in bulk.
Moreover, an option to Create a Distribution List of Microsoft Outlook for all Excel contacts. This utility is capable of excluding duplicate contacts during the conversion from spreadsheets to Outlook PST. Therefore, it has a graphical interface to the quotes simply so that even non-technical users can freely access Excel contacts into Outlook contacts without facing any trouble.
Working Process Explained of the Software
Following are the steps for transferring multiple Excel contacts into Outlook PST file formats using the software. Let’s take a look at the same:-
- Download and install the software on your Windows machine.
- Now, Preview the Excel File content
- After that, mapping the following attributes
- Finally, you have successfully imported Excel contacts to MS Outlook
So, this is a complete and reliable solution to do the task in an easy & simple manner. Without facing any hassle using the automated software. Use our tool to fulfill all your requirements.
In this blog, we have discussed how to export contacts from Excel to Outlook Address Book? Use the automated solution for an easy and quick conversion process. And, which is suitable for both technical and non-technical users. Because, as we all know, manual methods cannot be suitable for novice users and consume a lot of user & effort. Also, it cannot export multiple excel contacts in one click. Now, the choice is yours which one is better for your issue. For more details go with the above blog.