Want to know the process to change, manage or update intuit account with camps? Well, if yes, then make sure to read the post till the end. Talking aboutCAMPs or Customer Account Management Portal, it is a feature with which one can easily manage products, accounts, billings, contacts, and ID access. The user can also review the charges, update the payment methods, update the billing address or email address, and lots more. Apart from the above-mentioned features CAMPs also helps in downloading the products, finding license number, and canceling the subscription.To know more about the procedure and steps involved, make sure to read the post ahead. You can also contact our team at +1-888-351-0999 and ask them to perform the steps for you.
Steps to Sign into CAMPs
The user can perform the below steps to sign in to Camps:
- At first, the user is supposed to head to the camps.intuit.com
- And after that sign in with the Intuit account details.
- This may be a bit different from whatever you sign in to the company file.
- The last step is to select QuickBooks desktop to go to Camps, in case multiple products are present
Uses of Customer Account Management Portal (CAMPs) for QuickBooks Desktop
Below are the use cases of Camps for QuickBooks:
- One of the main uses can be to change the primary contact.
- It allows you to add, edit and remove other users.
- Even the changing of business phone numbers and addresses can also be easily done in CAMPs.
- Edit or change the email.
- Locate the License number.
- Download products that you have purchased.
- Product orders, transactions, and chargers can easily be checked.
Perks of QuickBooks email setup
- This helps in importing data from the spreadsheets.
- The user can make a list of the products that helps to deal with and send them to the vendors.
- One can easily email invoices immediately whenever the customer needs it.
- It permits the user to send customers payment reminders by emailing them invoices.
- It serves both as a storage and tracking device for client’s and vendor’s contact details.
Steps to set up outlook in QuickBooks
For this, the user needs to create an outlook profile first.
- After that, the user should set up QuickBooks desktop
- Enter the name and password
- The next step is to enter the incoming email servers
- Enter the outgoing mail server address
- After that enter the incoming email server type
- Note that the web mail password will not be accepted in QuickBooks
Steps to write off bad debts in QuickBooks
The user can try performing the below steps write off bad debts in QuickBooks.
- The very first step is to create Bad Debt Account
- This can be done by clicking the company menu and then choose chart of accounts
- After that select account tab and hit next
- The user should then choose expense account and click on continue
- Once done with that click on the number text field and enter the account number
- Choose account name field and type bad debts
- Hit ok tab
- The user should then record the bad debt
- This can be done by clicking on customers menu and selecting receive payments
- The next step is to select the customer with the bad debt from the customer list
- The user should then choose the line item that relates to the bad debts
- After that click on discounts tab and credits
- Choose the amount of discount and enter the total for the bad debt
- The user should then click on done
- And hit save and close tab
Do you know the process to re-sort lists in QuickBooks? In this post, we will be talking about the entire procedure involved in re-sorting lists in QuickBooks. In case the user finds out an odd behaviour in the master names list, item list, or chart of accounts, then this where the need to re- sort lists arise. Note that, in case the user is in multi user mode, then it is suggested to switch to single user mod, before starting the re-sorting. To know more, make sure to read the post till the end. Or contact our experts at +1-888-351-0999.
In what situations Re-sorting QuickBooks Lists help?
- Resorting can help if the list is out of order
- Or if new entries appear on the top of the list
- The user can also go for resorting if the items of reports are out of order
- In case ‘quick-type’ feature doesn’t work properly
Steps for re-sorting master name list in QuickBooks for windows
Master name list is the list of the customers’ jobs, vendors, employees, and other names. The steps to resort these lists are as follows:
- From the banking menu
- Herein, the user will have to select write checks from the banking menu
- After that, select the pay to the order of field and then press Ctrl + L keys
- The next step is to select the include inactive checkbox.
- If it is grayed out, then there are no inactive names
- The user should then choose the name ▼dropdown and also select re-sort list
- Once done with that select OK tab
- Close and reopen company file
By the end of the post, we expect the reader to successfully be able to change, manage or update intuit accounts with camps using the set of steps listed above. However, if there is any query or if the user needs our assistance at any point of time, feel free to give us a call at our QuickBooks Support Number +1-888-351-0999 and ask our team to perform the necessary steps on your behalf.
Also Read: Alltrendyblog