Alltrendyblog | If you want to know the solution to merge multiple archives in Outlook? Then, you are on the right blog. In today’s write-up, we will explain one of the best and reliable ways to combine multiple archive PST together.
Some of the time users are exposed to data corruption, improper data management, and performance issues with Outlook due to a large number of data files. However, users can create archive .pst files and use them as a backup that can be easily accessed in Outlook at any time. Therefore, to organize and manage the several archives, it is a perfect way to combine archives together.
If there is a large Outlook mailbox, then users can move old items to an archive in a separate Outlook data file(.pst), through which users can open at any time from Outlook. Users have multiple archive files and need to merge all together. Then, it is easy to archive items, but how to merge PSt files is the main question for users.
So, in the next section, we are going to discuss the whole process to perform this task.
Why do Users Need to Merge Archive PST Files? – Reasons
It is very complex to manage multiple archives. Therefore, merging them into one file is the best option to handle. Here are some benefits for combining:-
- To avoid the issue of data loss and accidental deletion.
- It saves time by avoiding every file being opened repeatedly.
- Therefore, it maintains the performance of Outlook applications.
- It also accesses data from multiple accounts in one place.
- Avoid sharing the filles one at a time.
Manual Method to Merge Multiple Archives in Outlook
Manual method to merge archive PST files, it is recommended to create a new PST file and after importing all the archive Outlook files into the newly created file. Below are some steps to complete the task.
- Launch the MS Outlook application.
- Now, create a new blank PST file. For this, click on the Home Tab, select New Items, select More Items, click on Outlook Data Files, and name your file
- After that, Import the PST file you want to merge. For this, click on File, select Open & Export, select Import, select Import from another program or file, select Outlook data file (.pst), and select the PST file to import
- Then, you need to repeat the previous step to import other PST files you want to merge.
Limitations of Manual Method
Yes, the manal process has some limitations. This process is very time-consuming and tedious. So, you need to repeat the import method to accomplish the process to merge archives in Outlook files. Using this method, there is a possibility that data may be lost or damaged.
Below, we suggest the best solution to make your task easy. Let’s take a look:-
Automated Solution for Merge Multiple Archive In Outlook
And, if you want a quick and secure way to accomplish this task, then you must go with the Best Free Outlook PST Merge Tool. This is an advanced tool that provides the facility to merge multiple archives in Outlook files or more files without any size and data loss issue. Use the software for a simple and friendly interface for the non-technical users.
Instant Steps for Merging Archive PST Files are as Follows
- Install the software on your Windows machine. And, PST Files that have to be merged.
- Now, select the required option: merge or join
- Choose Merging in New PST / Existing PST/ Outlook Profile
- Finally, select require advanced options and hit on the Next button.
So, this is the simplest method to merge multiple archive PST files quickly without facing errors about the size and original data formatting.
Some Highlighted Features For the Software
- It provides 100% safe and secure accuracy from virus or malware attack.
- Software supports the PST file of Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and other versions.
- There are two different merging options: Join PST and Merge PST.
- It also helps to remove the duplicates from Outlook data files to the existing PST, new PST or Outlook profile.
- Combine two archive PST files without data loss and size issues.
- It is helpful to consolidate multiple archive .pst files without duplicate items.
In this article, we have discussed how to merge multiple archives in Outlook files into one?. Here, you get the instant solution to complete the process step by step without facing any hassle. In the above section, we have explained two methods that are manual and automated methods to combine multiple archives in Outlook files. Make sure you use a safe and simple solution. Choose as per your need!