Are you looking for a simple way to export Outlook PST to PDF? Do you ready to convert a large number of PST files to Adobe PDF? Here, we will discuss one of the best and sufficient ways for the conversion of files without facing any error and any other kind of limitations.
Microsoft has provided its users with the Outlook Email Application for the usage of personal data and communication. In addition, it has a large database, with the information or data being used for business purposes, that’s why there are many users on the Internet who wish to migrate their PST files to PDF files.
Now, you might be thinking that “how can I save Outlook data files in PDF format”. Don’t worry, we will disclose all the possible methods to print Outlook email. In addition, before going to the solution part, let’s know some other queries that are also resolved in the upcoming section.
“I am using Outlook as an email client. It stores my official and personal emails. But at the same time, I also use Adobe Reader. So that I want to save some of the important emails in PDF format. Sometimes it’s difficult to access heavy PST files that exceed the size limit. So in such cases, PST files can be lost, corrupted, and damaged. This is the reason I want to save Outlook emails in PDF format. Please, suggest me a well-suitable approach to deal with such condition.”
Why do users convert Outlook PST to PDF?
1. PDF is more safe and secure.
2. It is easy to share and provides a reliable platform that can be easily accessed anywhere.
3. Used for backup for future use.
4. Provides the Password-Authentication factor.
Manual Solution to Export Outlook PST files to PDF?
In the manual method, we can easily export Outlook PST to PDF format. But the main limitation of using this solution is that you need to save a particular file one by one and it also includes email headers that are not in need for multiple users.
Steps of Manual Method:
1. Open the Outlook Application and Click on any particular email.
2. Click on the File tab and select the Print option as “Microsoft Print to PDF”.
3. Select Print and Save the file by entering the file name in the destination location.
4. And you can easily take the resultant file from there.
Note: The manual procedure requires an external Adobe Acrobat application to save Outlook emails in PDF format. That’s why it’s not a reliable method and it takes more time and effort while saving Outlook data files to PDF format. Moreover, the manual method is quite confusing while printing Outlook emails. It does not suitable for users’ crucial data files. Therefore, choose a professional solution to save multiple Outlook emails in PDF format.
The above solution is easy to use but the main thing is to get the desired results which can only be accessed by using an advanced utility.
Those people who are having the bulk of PST files and want to transfer the files along with attachments should continue with the software, PCDOTS Outlook PST Converter.
Furthermore, the Software is a highly professional tool that can be easily accessed by all the users and can easily convert files within a single attempt which saves users most of the time and effort.
- Firstly, download the Software on your existing system. Go to Open Menu.
- Secondly, click on the Email Data files >> Select Outlook OST/PST files. Upload the PST file and see the data preview on the screen.
- Open particular files or folders and see the entire mailbox emails.
- Select the required emails from them that you want to export.
- Tap on the Export button and select PDF as the document file format.
- Enter the desired location and save the data.
- After that, see the “resultant prompted message” on the screen.
Therefore, this is the complete process to Export Outlook PST to PDF file format. To know more, continue with the technical guide.
1. Provides a Flexible GUI and can be easily used by both the technical as well as non-technical users.
2. Can easily migrate a single or even multiple numbers of files within a single attempt.
3. Maintains data integrity and will not lose even a single word of data.
4. Also, compatible with all the versions of Windows OS and can easily run on all previous as well as latest versions of Windows.
5. Supports Multiple files formats such as MBOX, HTML, EML, and CSV and different Email Services like Gmail, Thunderbird, Office 365, and Different IMAP Services.
6. Moreover, allows you to extract multiple email elements such as Attachments, Email Addresses, and contacts individually.
Therefore, we had tried our best to give you the solutions to export Outlook PST to PDF file format. As a result, both the manual as well as professional solutions are easy to use and can easily be enhanced by all the users.
I suggest you read the limitations of the manual method first and otherwise, if you have any doubt, you can continue with the professional method to convert multiple files.
Also Read: Save Office 365 Emails in my Computer