1. STUMBLE GUYS
STUMBLE GUYS was released for the first time on February 12, 2021, by Kitka Games. The gameplay is similar to Fall Guys in this entertaining action game.
Up to 32 players can compete against one another in a single game. The challenges that develop along the route must be overcome by all of the players. The lone survivor left is the winner.
STUMBLE GUYS has a similar gameplay issue to FALL GUYS despite having a little smaller player base. The players will start and have to avoid obstacles along the road.
The game will begin with 32 players, but only 16 will move on to the next round. If you want to be one of those 16 people, you must begin racing as soon as the timer hits 1. The final rounds of the game will feature progressively difficult challenges that are selected at random. However, there will be barriers based on exclusion. If you want a shot to win, you must have made it through those games.
Following the conclusion of the first round, eight players will compete in the final round. They must compete against one another to select the sole winner.
3. New updates of STUMBLE GUYS
In order to attract more players, STUMBLE GUYS has received fresh updates. The game will introduce new features and solve bugs that negatively impact the user experience with each release.
3.1. STUMBLE GUYS: Multiplayer royale 0.33 version.
In this version, the game has added many new features as well as fixed bugs that affect the player’s experience.:
- Update the game store by adding new items and refining the basic functions. Visit the shop to buy additional items, costumes, and accessories that make your character cool and stronger. Scientifically distributed buttons make it easy for new players to find what they want.
- Fixed a bug related to the Steam login process before playing the game. Now you can quickly and directly log into your account to connect with the community and more.
- Added a new rarity level for skins – Special. Special skins help characters stand out from the crowd.
- Add new currency – Token. Use tokens to buy items and items in the game store.
- You can use duplicate skins for characters if you want.
- Use token spins, or the Better Skin wheel to unlock new skins.
- Discover new footprints.
- New feature – Taunt.
- A new map called Block Dash with the task of gradually eliminating opponents
3.2. STUMBLE GUYS: Multiplayer royale 0.30 with a new map called Jungle Roll.
As the name suggests, this map has the atmosphere of a tropical area. Players will have to cross wooden bridges, meadows, and lakes, … colorful and challenging. In this map, the game has new features such as:
- Unlock tons of new skins.
- Improved UI.
- Anyone who owns various skin variations will see them switch automatically.
- Skins also have a different rarity.
- Remove ads with diamonds.
Tips to overcome Jungle roll
- It is not necessary to cross the bridge in all cases because there are often obstacles and quite a number of opponents. We can take the side path, even if it’s farther, without any problems.
- No need to go through the mud because there will be speed restrictions, choose the easier route.
- Make the most of Super boost to speed up.
- Choose shortcuts to save distance and time.
- Can jump on wooden pillars, and stone pillars to avoid obstacles.
- Interwoven with climbing walls, sliding… to go faster.
3.3. STUMBLE GUYS version: MULTIPLAYER ROYALE 0.29.
Many players, even those who have been playing for a while, are unaware that double-jumping may enable you to glide forward or fly face down. If you take this action, you could find it easier to overcome hurdles. But you can’t do it in the mud.
Some things have been added and fixed in this release, including:
- Explore a variety of variations for each skin type.
- Added support for Russian and Polish interfaces.
- Improved localization.
- Added compatibility icon.
- Automatically reconnect the playroom after each match.
- Log in to your Facebook account to save game data in the cloud and sync between multiple devices.
- Updated visuals for Tile Fall map.
- The updated interface on tablets.
4. Tips to play STUMBLE GUYS better
4.1. Even seasoned gamers frequently aren’t aware that double-jumping can let you fly forward or face down or glide forward. If you do this, you could find it simpler to get past obstacles. But in the mud, you can’t.
4.2. Don’t pay close attention to the instructions. There are instances when you don’t need to cross the bridge because there are usually a lot of barriers and opponents there. Search for an alternative route. Even though it might be farther away, it will be safer. You should always go the other way on mildly muddy loops since it will be much simpler than traveling through the mud.
4.3. Well done on the gaming funds. Your character’s nameplates, wardrobe, facial expressions, and colors can all be changed using Kudos. After finishing the daily mission, a player will be praised and given the Crown as payment.
5. Fall Guys
FALL GUYS, a battle royale platformer (also known as Fall guys: Ultimate knockout). This game is suitable for players of all ages. Fall men draw inspiration from video games like Takeshi’s Castle and Wipeout as well as outdoor sports like tag and British Bulldog.
In August 2020, Devolver Digital launched the game on the PlayStation 4 and Windows.
Currently, Fall Guys is playable on the PlayStation 4 and PC. Although nothing is formally announced as of yet, versions for the Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and maybe mobile devices are being produced via Steam.
Up to 60 people may participate in a battle royale-style match on FALL GUYS. Players are represented as moving, three-dimensional beans. To see who will make it through each round, they will compete against one another. Slow or uncooperative players who break the rules of the game will be eliminated. The remaining contestants will play a game at rand to determine who will advance to the final round.
- On the computer use to play, press SPACE to move, to jump.
- On the phone use and rotate the screen to play.
Due to the range of issues it poses, as well as its vibrant backdrops, fascinating characters, and obstacles, the game has seen a lot of play. Although STUMBLE GUYS makes the same mistake as FALL GUYS, it has picked, prepared, and gained a number of intriguing elements from the original to create a cool replica of FALL GUYS. STUMBLE GUYS is a fun action video game that will provide you, your family, and your friends with a few minutes of excitement.