Search engine optimization (SEO) has long been recognized as one of the best ways to generate traffic to your website and build an audience through the internet. But if you’re not using local SEO strategies, then you’re probably not reaching your full potential in terms of marketing reach. Local SEO offers a number of benefits that aren’t available through non-local search engine optimization techniques. Here are the top five benefits of local SEO for your business.
1) Reaching the right customers
The first and most obvious benefit of local SEO is that it helps you reach the right customers. People who are searching for the products or services you offer in your specific geographic area. More likely to become your customers than people who are searching for those same things outside of your area. Plus, Google Maps integration with search results makes it easy for potential customers to find you.
2) Building brand recognition
One of the main benefits of local SEO is that it can help build brand recognition for your business. By optimizing your website and using local keywords, you can increase your chances of being found by potential customers in your area. A company with a location-based web presence will have a greater chance of ranking on relevant search engine results pages than one without. It’s also important to note that the conversion rates for customers who find your company through search engines are higher than those who come from social media or other online sources, according to a study conducted by digital marketing agency Adconion Media Group.
Businesses also have an easier time reaching out to prospective clients on social media platforms when they know their specific geographic location. For example, they can post tweets or updates with geo-targeting features like Twitter’s tweet this button which let them share content more specifically with people nearby who may be interested in what they’re selling.
3) Expanding your reach locally
Customers are searching for local businesses online more than ever before. In fact, 97% of consumers go online to find local services, and 82% of smartphone users use a search engine when looking for a local business. That’s why it’s so important for businesses to invest in local SEO.
4) Adding value to your business
- When customers search for local businesses, they’re usually looking for something specific—and close by.
- If you want those customers to find your business. Then you need to make sure your business appears in local search results.
- That’s where local SEO comes in. Local SEO is the process of optimizing your online presence to attract more business from local customers.
- And it’s not just about appearing in search results—local SEO can also help you stand out from the competition and attract more attention from potential customers.
5. Here are five benefits of local SEO for your business:
1) Local SEO can help you attract more customers who are actually in your target area.
2) A lot of people rely on reviews when they shop, and that means that having a strong presence on review sites like Yelp can be extremely helpful for local SEO efforts.
3) Using social media? Local SEO can help you take advantage of the platform to connect with other users who might be interested in what you have to offer locally or those who live nearby and could use your services or products!
4) Want your customer experience to go above and beyond? Use location-based marketing to remind customers in the vicinity of your store that you exist and give them personalized offers.
5) Local SEO can increase traffic by getting new website visitors that are specifically searching for your company in their area. By investing time into local SEO, you’ll see an increase in both traffic and revenue at all times. Even during off-peak hours!
5) Save time, energy and money
You don’t have to spend time and money driving around town to market your business. You can use local SEO to target customers who are already searching for businesses like yours. There is a wide range of websites that allow you to list your business, such as Google Places, Yelp, Bing Places and more. With these sites you can upload information about your company and provide a website link. It will take some time to get everything set up on each site. But once it is done you will have instant access to potential customers in the area!