The study room is a place which needs to be designed for providing ultimate calm and inviolability. It demands absolute concentration and mindfulness and therefore, the ambience should be enough pleasing to match the vibe inside. Royale Touche Laminates bring you a selection of premium quality decorative laminates that are suitable for revamping your study spaces and making them look professional yet cosy.
Why Should You Use Royale Touche Laminates In Your Study?
- Decorative laminates are extremely durable and long-lasting. They are great for substituting traditional paints or wooden surfaces and creating a modern, chic look.
- Laminate designs from Royale Touche Laminates can perfectly mimic natural surfaces like marble and plywood. This will give you the opportunity to have the same look and feel as other surfacing materials but at less than half of the cost.
- Designer Laminates are economical and cost-effective. They have low buying costs and you do not have to worry about a substantial installation fee. Since these laminate sheets last easily for around fifteen to twenty years, they are worth your investment.
- Unlike other surfaces, decorative laminates are resistant to scratches, smudges, stains, and stubborn marks. They also have a protective top layer to prevent them from heat and water. If you have a fireplace in your study room, you don’t have to worry about any damage from fire or heat.
- Decorative laminates are very easy to maintain and quick to clean. You only need some soapy water and a soft cloth to wash away any difficult stains.
Tips to Decorate your Study Space with Laminates
Decorating a study with wooden laminates is one of the most authentic ways to revamp it. Wooden laminates mimic traditional wooden and plywood surfaces that bring an earthy touch to your interiors. It is a perfect way to incorporate a part of nature into your living space and make it look more alive. These decorative laminates are suitable against any single-colour backsplash and often match the wooden furniture in the room.
Laminate Flooring is a great way to create some extra space in your study rooms. Royale Touche Laminates offer countless options for you to choose as flooring choices. You can go with wood laminate flooring or choose any single colour laminates to enhance the simplicity of your space. Since study rooms do not require a lot of jazz when considering renovation, soft pastel colour floor laminates are also great to be used on the floors of a study room.
All White Laminates
Nothing can ever go wrong with white. It is the colour of peace and tranquillity and you definitely need it inside your study. Another great way to make your study look large and spacious is by using all white designs pedro linares in your study. White laminated walls and furniture allow a lot of light inside the study room making it more breezy and air-circulated.
If you are a fan of reading in front of dramatic, magnificent landscapes, Royale Touche’s landscape laminates are the perfect fit for you. Be it a spectacular hillside laminate or a serene beachy one, you can finish a long-awaited book and enjoy your favourite holiday destination. However, when using landscape laminates for your study rooms, make sure that you use them only on one wall of the room and out muted colours on the rest of them. This way you can efficiently enhance the beauty of the scenery in your room.
Laminated Desks and Furniture
A study room usually contains quite a few important cabinets and usually a huge desk for work or study purposes. Now you can always make these desks and cabinets from real wood but it will cost you a fortune. One affordable alternative is to choose decorative laminates for covering the desks and cabinets in your study. You can use wooden laminates, white PVC laminates, or any matte and high-gloss laminates for these cabinets. Special desktop laminates are also available in different colours and patterns for the desks in your study room.
Acrylic Laminates Shelves
Acrylic laminates are typically made by compressing plastic and resin under high-pressure conditions. These laminates are good for withstanding heavyweight and incredible pressure. Shelves in a study room contain a lot of thick books that contribute to a large amount of weight. Using acrylic laminates to cover up shelves is a great way to improve the stability of these shelves and make them look trendy at the same time.
Abstract design on wall panels is one of the most hyped interior designs of all time. Abstract laminates are great for adding a hint of character and depth to your room and it is a quirky way to reflect your personality through the design. Symmetrical decorative laminate sheets are also great for a study room since they make the space look more organised and sorted Read More