What is stomach infection?
In this article, we will describe Stomach bacterial infection and its natural treatment and lot more things:
Stomach infections (also called gastrointestinal infections) are common, especially in times or environments where heat and humidity increase stomach infection: healing, herbs, viruses, parasites, etc.
Symptoms of a stomach infection
- Lack of appetite.
- Stomach upset.
- Bowel sounds (bowel sounds).
- Abdominal pain.
- Abdominal distention.
- Decay, feeling of extreme tiredness.
- Diarrhea (frequent watery stools)
- In some cases, there may be the fever.
- Constipation or severe constipation.
If the infection is caused by Salmonella, Shigella and Escherichia coli (bacteria), bleeding ulcers, in addition to diarrhea, with which proteins, electrolytes (salts and minerals) and water that must be replaced immediately evacuated conflicts will arise.
In the event that the disease is brought on by Giardia (parasitic microbes), you can not enroll the runs (unformed stool) or different manifestations, but rather a detectable weight reduction will be obvious.
The causes of stomach infections may be due to several factors
By the spread of infections(virus), microscopic organisms(bacteria) or intestinal parasites, which enter the body through eating meal and water defiled with fecal matter mainly
- A low immune system which easily attacks bacteria and viruses.
- Stress, anxiety, and anger can lower the body’s defenses severely and predispose it to easily spread.
- Food Allergy or food intolerance for a specific food item which you can identify using Food intolerance test for allergy.
- Feeling that life is not “assimilated” easily and hard to “digest” are emotional causes predisposing stomach infections.
Severity of infection
This depends on the severity of symptoms, a number of pathogenic microorganisms into the body and the immune system of the person. All the time are living with a number of bacteria and viruses, but well-nourished and with a strong defense system are not easily prey organisms or their symptoms are minor and recovery is quick.
If you have stomach pain, diarrhea or any of the above symptoms, please follow these tips as soon as possible:
Evita at this time all dairy products, white flour, refined sugar and derivatives (sodas, bottled juices, etc.), fried sausages, as well as all processed, junk or refined. It is important that the body does not give grounds for bacteria, viruses or parasites proliferate, and these products often create too many toxins, promoting an active environment for the accentuation of infection.
Start the day with a clove of raw garlic on an empty stomach Juno with two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Drink a glass of warm water instantly and do not eat anything more in a half hour.
Breakfast fruit like papaya or apple shelled. Remember thoroughly wash all that you eat at this time.
Come vegetable soups or broths half-baked, avoid red meat at all times and chicken. It is best to spend a week bland diet.
If you have diarrhea, it is necessary to take some kind of oral rehydration salts or prepare an apple juice with the juice of two lemons and a pinch of salt. Prepare a liter and drink it during the day.
Date two or three days of complete rest, the body needs to spend all your energy and defenses to fight infection.
Herbs to fight infection: Prepare chamomile tea, peppermint, lemon, Echinacea and dandelion to fight infection. Drink infusions 20 minutes of eating.
If one has symptoms or the infection is a minor or someone elderly, it is necessary to act immediately because the immune system in these two cases is much more fragile.
To prevent stomach infections
- Wash hands before eating and after using the toilet.
- Throwing garbage every day to the collection truck.
- Disinfect and thoroughly wash fruits and vegetables.
- Prevents pets eat near where food is prepared or eaten.
- If there are pets in the house, you should place your plate of food away from where food is prepared and where you eat the rest of the family.
- Keep a balanced and nutritious diet.
- Kitchen very well when to ingest meat.
- Boil water or drink bottled water, especially in hot weather.
- Thoroughly wash utensils and keep good hygiene in the place where you eat and prepare food.
- Do not neglect the intake of vitamin C, orange juice drinks daily fasting or prepare a glass of warm water with the juice of one or two lemons, drink immediately 3 or 4 times a week.
- Take raw garlic on an empty stomach or at night.
- Eat unrefined products in your diet.
- Get yourself check for any Allergies which may trigger the Infection.
Exercise and keep the stress away from your life. By practicing meditation, yoga or readings that make you approach life in a more understood and fluidly. I hope you liked our article about stomach bacterial infection and its natural treatment.
Read More: https://alltrendyblog.com/whats-sour-stomach/