Table of contents:
|1) What is CDR Report?
2) List of Basic documents required for CDR Report
3) Things to consider while submitting complete documents to EA.
What are the essential documents needed for CDR Writing?
Do you want to relocate to Australia through CDR Pathways? Have you prepared Your complete CDR Report? Are you aware of the documents we need for writing CDR?
Aspiring Engineers willing to migrate to Australia through CDR pathways must submit their complete CDR to Engineers Australia. You must draft your CDR by complying with Engineers Australia’s strict guidelines. And if you think preparing a comprehensive CDR report is all you need to do for a migration visa, you are wrong. Many Engineers are unaware of the essential documents to submit to Australian immigration in addition to the visa. So, we prepare this article to help you make a successful CDR submission.
What is CDR Report?
Let’s first understand what CDR Report is all about? CDR report is meant to present the skill and competency you have gained through academic or on-the-job training. A CDR is also known as a competency Demonstration report. Engineers Australia requires this report to assess the competency of an engineer with the required qualification, but it is neither affiliated with any Australian universities nor complaint with the Washington Accord, Sydney Accord, or Dublin Accord. A complete CDR report must be submitted to obtain a skilled migration visa for Australia. Comprehensive CDR document covers:
- Three Career Episode Report
- Summary statement Report
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- CV-Resume Report
Apart from these documents, there are a lot of other documents that are essential for CDR assessment.
List of Basic documents required for CDR Report
- The Up-to-date passport size photograph
- The primary identification document like your updated passport (page with photo and name)
- English language score test report (IELTS, TOEFL, PEARSON PTE)
- The scanned copy of your educational degree Certificate
- The completed copy of your academic transcripts
- Official Name change documents where applicable (e.g., a certificate issued by the registry, marriage certificate or gazette publication)
- Official English language translation evidence (if any)
- The sans of your salary slips/tax returns/bank statements to verify your salary claims
- Original scanned copy of job confirmation, Promotion or work experience letters from your previous company or an organisation.
- The evidence of a joining letter for the company or an organisation you have worked for.
Things to consider while submitting complete documents to EA.
Here are a few things to consider while submitting your documents to Engineers Australia.
- All the documents you submit should be colour scans of the original documents.
- Avoid uploading your documents multiple times.
- Always use high-resolution scans; the resolution should be at least 300 dpi.
- Avoid submitting a scan of a photocopy scan the original post.
Once we prepare all documents, we can submit your application to EA and asses. Preparing a perfect complete CDR report by adhering to Engineers Australia’s strict guidelines is challenging. It needs extra effort and time for a novice writer. So, It would be best to hire a professional writer from an engineering background to write your document. Before choosing the writers for writing your CDR, you should consider the following things:
- Approval Rate
- Australian English fluency
- Years of Experience
- Plagiarism-Free Report
- Error-Free Report
- On-Time Delivery
- Affordable price
- Guaranteed positive Assessment
- 24/7 Support service
Also Read –
The CPD process develops or upgrades engineers’ experience, abilities, and expertise and helps to sustain workplace effectiveness. CPD is a part of the Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) shows an up-to-date record of what an engineer has done and what he is doing now in his professional career to obtain the charted status.
CDRforengineer is an independent organisation derived from professional writers. We aim to provide High-Quality CDR writing and Reviewing services to all engineers willing to migrate to Australia for a skilled migration visa. Our Experts Teams are from various engineering backgrounds and have several years of experience in CDR writing. They are familiar with EA guidelines and have a good command of Australian English.
You can call us if you have problems with your CDR skill assessment. Our team can assist you with 24/7 support services to obtain a positive review from Engineers Australia.